The AGM of the Parents Association will be held on Thursday 3rd October at 7pm in the small hall. If you would like to be nominated on to the Parents Association please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Parents’ Association established following an AGM held on Thursday, 11th October 2018 and has just finished its first year in operation. During the past year, the Parents’ Association has worked with the school, students, parents and the community to
- Create a fun environment for students
- Improve parental engagement
- Raise funds for the school.
The support of parents to their children is essential to the well-being of students in schools today as highlighted in the Government Publication: Wellbeing in Post Primary Schools. We would like to invite all parents to participate in our AGM (The Annual General Meeting) in our school on Thursday 3rd October 2019 at 7pm in Scoil Úna Naofa small hall.
This will be an opportunity to:
- Inform parents of the work and activities undertaken by the Parents Association over the past year
- Provide feedback on events planned for the upcoming term.
- Discuss topics that could help shape our work throughout the years and respond to questions and answers on specific issues.
- Hear from the Principal and Board of Management on plans for the year.
- Nominate next year’s PA roles and members of the Parent Association.
- Find out how parents can get involved with the school to help students.
The agenda for the night will be:
- Principal’s Report/Board of Management Report
- Chairperson of Parents’ Association Report
- Parents’ Association Report
- Parents’ Association Treasurer’s Report
- Nominations for this year’s Parents’ Association
You can submit nominations for roles (chairperson, vice-chairperson, secretary, vice-secretary, treasurer, vicetreasurer) to the Parents Association to email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you in the new school year with any ideas and suggestions you might have around school events, activities, fundraising ideas or parents talks.
The following page contains information about the Parent’s Association and you can also find up-to-date information on the school website http://www.scoilunanaofa.com